Monday, September 12, 2016

Trump: 'No satisfaction' over Clinton health scare

The Hill reports:
Donald Trump said Monday that he takes "no satisfaction" from Hillary Clinton's pneumonia diagnosis, while arguing that his own campaign schedule is more intense.

"I don't take satisfaction," Trump told CNBC "Squawk Box" co-anchor Joe Kernen.

"I hope she gets well and I hope she gets well soon," Trump continued. "It was quite sad, to be honest with you. I hope she gets will soon. No satisfaction, believe me, whatsoever."

"She was coughing very, very badly a week ago," Trump continued. "This wasn't the first time."

"I want her to get better, I want her to get out there, I look forward to seeing her in the debate."

Trump's campaign has for months made an issue of Clinton's health, with Trump claiming that the Democratic presidential nominee lacked "stamina."
Empathy.