Wednesday, July 02, 2014

Hobby Lobby's Retirement Plan invested in pharmaceutical companies that make some of the very drugs the company this week won the right not to pay for in its insurance system

Crain's Chicago Business reports:
The court opened the door to that last year without walking through it. But I can hear the arguments now that letting gays marry will violate my or my company's religious rights, force up my taxes and health costs, subject my children to poor role models, etc.

If you want the real kicker on how complicated this is, remember the stories earlier in the year about how Hobby Lobby's retirement plan invested in pharmaceutical companies that make some of the very drugs the company this week won the right not to pay for in its insurance system.
ObamaCare supporters have to bend down and take it.