Saturday, August 23, 2008

Great Moments With Joe Biden

ABC News reports on the great moments of Joe Biden:
Campaigning for president in New Hampshire in 1987, Biden admitted he had misstated several facts about his resume after a man named Frank questioned his Syracuse Law School resume.

''I think I have a much higher I.Q. than you do," Biden responded.

He added that he ''went to law school on a full academic scholarship - the only one in my class to have a full academic scholarship,'' adding that he ''ended up in the top half'' of his class (not true) and ''graduated with three degrees from college" (not true).

Five months later, Biden acknowledged that he graduated 76th in a class of 85. ''I did not graduate in the top half of my class at law school and my recollection of this was inaccurate," he said in a statement. He graduated with one degree -- a B.A. -- in two majors, history and political science.
Said like a lifetime politician.There's only one Joe Biden,just one.