Saturday, November 04, 2017

Richard Dreyfuss’s Son Alleges Kevin Spacey Groped Him When He Was 18

Variety reports:
Richard Dreyfuss’s son, actor Harry Dreyfuss, has come forward with new allegations that Kevin Spacey groped him while he was at Spacey’s apartment with his father.

According to Dreyfuss’s account for Buzzfeed News, his father was working on the play “Complicit” at the Old Vic with Spacey, and the two Dreyfusses had gone to Spacey’s apartment to run lines. Dreyfuss had met the actor once previous to the encounter, and described being nervous but excited when he met him for the first time.

“The first time I met him, he put all my worries to rest,” Dreyfuss wrote. “He saw me and his eyes lit up. He gave me such a warm smile, and instead of shaking my hand, he gave me a hug. Instantly, my young-man-perpetually-seeking-father-figures heart melted. All I remember thinking was you’re so nice.”

After some time passed at the apartment during which Spacey asked Dreyfuss how his Christmas had been, Dreyfuss ended up sitting next to Spacey on a couch while reading lines with Richard.

“After a few minutes, he put his hand on my thigh,” Dreyfuss wrote. At that point, he became suspicious.
No word yet on this story from Kevin Spacey's friend Bill Clinton or his other friend director Bryan Singer.