Saturday, September 24, 2016

Don Surber: I noticed a few things about the people who call me a Nazi

Don Surber reports:
I have noticed a few things about those who call me Nazi.

The people who call me Nazi had no problem with the Internal Revenue Service abusing its power in dealing with the Tea Party.

The people who call me Nazi have no problem with threats and attacks on Trump supporters.

The people who call me Nazi blame Trump's rhetoric for these assaults.

The people who call me Nazi believe only straight, white, Christian males may back Trump.

The people who call me Nazi believe any of his supporters who are gay, non-white, non-Christian or female are apostates who deserve special punishment.

The people who call me Nazi believe only one voice should be heard on campus.

The people who call me Nazi want to dictate what is allowed to be published in the newspapers.

The people who call me Nazi pressure Twitter, Google, Facebook, and other corporations to impose sanctions on Trump supporters.

The people who call me Nazi like to dictate what America is.

The people who call me Nazi also call me un-American for wanting to control immigration into our country.

The people who call me Nazi believe freedom of religion applies to atheists and adherents of any religion except Judaism and Christianity.

The people who call me Nazi includes Jews who hate Israel and do not practice their religion.

I have come to the conclusion that if Adolf Hitler were alive today, he would be calling his adversaries Nazis.
A lot of wisdom from the great Don Surber.