Sunday, September 20, 2015

Pelosi praises Comrade Bernie Sanders


The Hill reports:
Pelosi, the House Democratic leader, said she had followed Sanders down the West Coast during her travels around the country amid the August recess. The enthusiasm for the Democratic candidate’s message was remarkable, she said, especially among young people.

“I was going right down that trail and it was just amazing to see,” Pelosi told reporters from her office in the Capitol. “Parents would come to me and say, ‘I’m for Hillary, I’m for this one, I’m for that one, [but] my kids are all for Bernie Sanders.’

“It’s a younger demographic, and I think that it’s really good for the country [and] certainly for the Democratic Party for him to attract people to the polls,” she added. “Hopefully he can keep them there in the general election for our Democratic candidates.”
Exactly what policies does Nancy Pelosi disagree with Comrade Sanders?