Sunday, October 07, 2012

Missing Yard Signs-Obama's Support in Suburban Chicago Vanishes: Disturbing Lack of Yard Signs Points to Big Drop in Support

Yesterday, October 6, I walked through left-wing Evanston. This pro-Obama town, four years ago, had so many Obama yard on Asbury Street I lost count. Not yesterday. On Asbury from Greenbay to Howard Street, I saw one single Obama sign. I saw several Jan Schakowsky signs. I assumed Schakowsky's supporters would be Obama supporters ,like four years ago, with multiple yard signs in front of their houses. What's up with the lack of visible support in Evanston? No, I didn't see any Romney yard signs but where's the missing Obama yard signs one month before an election? This could be a big indicator, on what's coming . It looks like Obama's base just isn't motivated like four years ago. What better proof than high property tax Evanston, Illinois where virtually everyone is a member of the Democrat party.