Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Debate audience defies ban on cheering and whoops as Donald Trump says he will release his tax returns - when Hillary Clinton releases her emails

The Daily Mail reports:
Debate watchers broke the rules on Monday, cheering for Donald Trump - even though they'd been instructed to stay silent - as the Republican brought up Hillary Clinton's email scandal.

Trump said he'd release his tax returns despite an ongoing audit - but only if Clinton produces the emails she deemed personal and had deleted from her server and email account before she turned over her work product to the State Department.

'I will release my tax returns against my lawyers' wishes when she releases her 33,000 emails that have been deleted,' he stated. 'As soon as she releases them I will release my tax returns and that's against my lawyers, they say don't do it.'



Heh.