Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Noted Women Beater Jim Brown Is with Colin Kaepernick '100 percent'

NFL.com reports:

Cleveland Browns Hall of Famer Jim Brown is best known as perhaps the greatest player in NFL history.

Coming of age in America's turbulent 1960s, though, Brown is also recognized for a social activism beyond football that led to the Black Economic Union and the Amer-I-Can program which has changed the lives of former gang members and ex-convicts.

Appearing on Monday's edition of NFL Total Access, Brown weighed in on the controversy surrounding San Francisco 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick's recent protest during the playing of the national anthem.

"I listened to him and he makes all the sense in the world. He's within his rights and he's telling the truth as he sees it," Brown explained. "I am with him 100 percent. ... Now if you ask me 'Would I do that?' No I won't, because I see it a little differently. I'm an American citizen, I pay my taxes, I want my equal rights but this is my country, and consequently I don't want to open up for ISIS or anybody that will take away what we've already gained."
You know that Jim Brown.