Saturday, May 23, 2015

Osama bin Laden 's Reading List Leaked : Antony C. Sutton Book on List


Gary North reports:
The U.S. government has released a list of English-language books in the library of the fellow who got killed in Pakistan by the Seals in 2011. Here is the book list.

One of them is Antony Sutton's The Best Enemy Money Can Buy (1986). I wrote the foreword. It is here. Who knows? Maybe Osama read it.

Because the printed edition did not mention me as the Foreword's author in the Table of Contents, my Osama connection is not visible to anyone who does not get past the Table of Contents.

Of all the books on the list, my Foreword was by far most relevant to Osama bin Laden and his movement. I began the Foreword with one of the most remarkable facts of modern American history ever to be dropped down the memory hole.
Check this one out.